You must have seen many newest IPL anchor in 2016. This is the one which you will like to read more as she is one of the most beautiful newest IPL anchor in 2016 series.
But this is not the first time she has been in the entertainment circuit. While most of us may remember her from the movie Besharam, where she starred opposite Ranbir Kapoor, there is a lot more to her than meets the eye. This newest IPL Anchor is Pallavi Sharda.
Here are some things about Pallavi, the newest IPL anchor:
1. Pallavi’s parents moved to Australia before she was born. Her father is a professor of Computer Science at Victoria University, while her mother is the Director of South Asian Relations at the University of Western Australia.
2. She has learned the classical dance in an effort to connect with her Indian roots.
3. Pallavi has an LLB, a BA (Media & Communications) and a diploma in Modern Languages (French) from the University of Melbourne.
4. Sharda shifted from Melbourne to Mumbai only to pursue her career in modeling and anchoring. Sharda started her Bollywood career by playing a cameo in Karan Johar’s My Name Is Khan (2010). In March 2010 Sharda was crowned “Miss India Australia” in Sydney.
5. Pallavi has starred opposite the likes of Ranbir Kapoor, Ayushmann Khurana and Manoj Bajpai in Bollywood!
6. She’s slated to star in the Weinstein Company movie Lion which stars Dev Patel, Nicole Kidman and Rooney Mara.
7. Sharda made her Australian film debut with comedy film Save Your Legs, which released on 28 February 2013.
8. When Pallavi is not shooting or performing, she takes off to a new corner of the globe, practices yoga and is always in search of good conversation and the next best flat white!
8. Currently, She is working in IPL 2016 as an anchor
In short Pallavi is multitalented girl winning the hearts around the globe.
Join us on facebook for other interesting articles.