The bus service that would start from tomorrow would cover half of the city.
The officials from MANPA would also inaugurate three new Public Park.
To make the Mass Transportation service more and more efficient, Municipal Corporation is taking many steps. Routes covered by buses are now being increased and so are the number of the Buses running on the route.
BRTS work is also in progress. One of extension in BRTS Phase-2 has been made operational. In Limabayat, the city bus service is operating on two routes. Passengers are allowed to travel for free on those routes till 1st February. And now additional 7 routes are to be made operational on 1st February. It will add 5o more new buses to the route. Moreover, three new Gardens which are a theme based park like Rose, Ixora and Palm are to be inaugurated on 1st February.
The new routes are:
- Yogi chowk – Punagam – Shimada
- Hirabaug – Lambe Hanuman Road – Railway Station – Bhagal
- Parvat patiya – Sahara road
- Katargam – Variyali Bazar – Mugalisara
- Amroli Bridge – Gajera Circle – Ashvinikumar road – Sumul Dairy Road – Railway Station – Bombay market
- Delhi gate- Textile market – Ringroad – Udhna Darwaja – Majura gate – Gujarat gas Circle – Adajan GSRTC – Chowk – Bhagal – Cinema Road
- Moti Bajar – Sultanabad – Dumas Langar – Bhimpor – ONGC char rasta – Piplod – Parle Point – Athvagate – Dutch Garden